American Universities for Caribbean Medical School Loan

On my last two post I told you guys that I will write about Universities that offer online masters program. I personally use an American University for online Masters degree. The application process was simple since I completed my undergraduate and I took PCAT for my pharmacy school application. My GPA was also high. Overall, they only required me to submit my undergraduate transcript and based on that I got acceptance. After I got acceptance I applied for federal loans through the help of financial aid office. Applying for loan was also simple and then I started my first semester. And within 3 weeks I got my $12,000 loan per semester and I used $2000 of that amount to pay for the University's Master's program and rest I used to pay for my medical school.

The courses are pretty simple. They give you assignment through blackboard and you pretty much submit all the assignment through it. The good thing is, you can submit the assignment from anywhere. Even if you are on the island or in a foreign country as long as you have internet connection you can do the assignments. Teachers are also pretty friendly and helpful. And the good thing is, you can also take extra loans if you need even more. You can always do a simple search on google for online masters program.