Online Masters course or MBA is a great way to pay for your Caribbean Medical School's tuition.

Online Masters class is a great way to get loans for the Caribbean medical school. There are few universities that will let you do the complete online Masters courses on any of your favorite major. Most of these programs and universities are also approved by the American education board, which mean is that you can easily get the federal loans and scholarships. You can also get extra loans through banks.

I said on a previous blog post that, currently I am using the same way to pay for my medical school cost. I am taking Masters in health administration. There three semesters in a year. Each semester I only take one class. I usually get around $12,000 from the loan. The master's university per semester usually charges me around $2,000 for the class and returns me $10,000. And using that $10,000 I pay for my medical school. This is a simple clean way of getting loan for the medical school that are located in Caribbean.

The courses are mostly writing and few math classes. But, they are not as tough as you might think. The requirement for these masters courses is that you need to have a pre-requisite of Bachelor degree plus you must have taken any standardize exam like, GRE, PCAT, MCAT or any other sort graduate exams. Doesn't matter what the score is. Even if you get a very low score you can still get into these program. Some programs will take you without even a standard exams if you have a good GPA.

Lastly, I will say never loose your hopes. There is always a way to find loans for medical schools. For some its easy to get loans and for others its tough. But, it works nicely. In my next few blog posts I will post about the Universities that offer online masters courses. The good thing about these programs is that once you are done, you basically get a dual degree, one for completing your medical school and another is for completing your masters degree.